Location: New York
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and conscientious Account Manager in our New York office.
This role requires a dynamic and motivated marketing professional, dedicated to providing exemplary customer service to our network of advertisers and publishers. You must be able to take on personal responsibility, as well as fitting into a relaxed team environment. An ability and desire to learn is essential, as is a sense of fun.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of online marketing and the role performance marketing can play in driving sales and leads. The role is sector-based and is essentially providing marketing expertise to advertisers to help drive their performance marketing programs, and recruiting and encouraging publishers to support specific programs.
- Consult with advertisers as to the tactical and strategic aims of their offline and online marketing programs
- Recruit suitable publishers to the Webgains network
- Introduce publishers to suitable programs
- Continuously strive to improve the financial and strategic success of the affiliate marketing program of each of the company’s advertisers by:
Auditing the client’s website
Monitoring the advertiser’s website
Recommending changes to the website and other commercial aspects
Recruiting suitable publishers
Helping to market the advertiser’s affiliate program by writing text, devising linking methods etc.
- Prepare monthly performance reports and communicate with advertisers
Although experience with an established affiliate network is not essential, the candidate should have a good track record supporting clients’ marketing plans, including strategic and tactical planning, issue identification and problem resolution.
You must have demonstrably excellent oral, analytic and written skills.
Education to degree level with experience in web-based technologies, marketing and management
Excellent skills required in all Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook). Conversant with HTML and other web languages.
Salary consummate to experience.